Unpackaged food until the 9. May 2018
The following minimum information shall be provide:
- The sales name: this corresponds to the name defined by the legislator or prescribed by customary law. It should be distinguished from the descriptions of commercial sales by which traders distinguish their products from others.
- The list of ingredients, except in the case of exemptions;
- Allergens: ingredients that can cause allergies or intolerances should be highlighted.
- Storage conditions for rapidly perishable foodstuffs, where necessary;
- The expiry date for fresh and fresh pasta with the following information:
- Expiration date
- Indications on storage conditions
- Temperature at which the expiry date was determined
- The actual alcoholic strength by volume of beverages containing more than 1,2 % by volume of alcohol;
- The percentage of icing, considered as tare in the case of frozen iced products.
- Additional mandatory information related to specific foods.
For solid product, the information above can be calculated with www.foodlabelcheck.eu.